Friday, May 02, 2008

Despite what my gchat message says...

I am procrastinating. My last final is on Saturday (tomorrow) morning at 8:30am. I don't want to study for it any more. Not that I have for the last day & a half. So, to feel like I'm closer to studying, I sit at my computer and have studies related items up and the internet. And some sort of "came with my computer card game." This leads me to the real reason for my post.

I am 95% sure that the free computer version of hearts cheats. How else would the "person" who is giving me cards always get dealt the Queen of Hearts? How is the only way to ruin my perfect hand is for the exact card of the leading "person" just played to be in their hand? How else do you explain my running out of low spades every time when the only "person" left to play is the one with the queen? How is it statistically possible that the cards go that way until I close it and reopen it with a new name? It's like it tracks my play and if I have the possibility of winning more than once it starts to make the other "players" magically good players?

Okay, okay, okay. It's paranoia better spent studying, so I'm gonna go try to do that now.

PS Thanks to the fans who checked in to say they still read me :) I love you guys!

No comments: