Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I have good moral character

officially! The bar requires an in depth background check of all potential attorneys seeking to be barred in California. I passed. Go me!

Now, the only thing between me and the taking over of the world is a three day (18 hour) test for which I'm not anywhere near prepared, and the statistics of passing are not as favorable as some odds I've seen on long-shot horses. Okay, it's not that messed up, but only 75% of first time test takers pass, and the passing grade would be a failing grade in the real world...but in the real world, I would look up the answer in a book or in a case, not try to tell you the law from my brain. Because I'm gonna be a responsible professional (I passed that earlier).

Okay, I've got to finish folding laundry so that I can fold some more laundry and then pretend to study.

P.S. I am pleased with this year's American Idol winner. I'm not sure how that makes me feel about my life...

P.P.S. First post without a spelling error when spell checked.

No comments: