Friday, October 05, 2007

Today the TV taught me

So, a commercial told me that there are three types of fiber:

1) Soluble
2) Insoluble
3) Fermenting

What they failed to explain to me is:

a) why fermenting is neither soluble or insoluble
b) why I should care about fermenting fiber

All I know is that I'm guessing "fermenting" will now replace "gassy" in my lexicon, cause I'm guessing that's what they were trying to say. And that amuses me beyond reasonableness, as defined by an objective or subjective standard.

P.S. Discrimination against women based on their role as child-care provider harms women, men, and employers. Ask me how if you care to hear a bunch of B.S. (which is also the abbreviation for Balance Sheet, and that tells you all you need to know about corporate financial reporting). T.V. taught me neither of these things.

No comments: