Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Booty & Plunder

I decided to call this post booty & plunder because my only other option (in my head) was AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I have so much to do, so little time in which to do it, and an unshakable feeling that I'm forgetting something. This week is my holy-heck week because of everything I really need to get done and the limited amount of self directed time in which to do. The culmination of the last few weeks of frustration will come to the proverbial head this week, ending on Sunday, or maybe even Monday. Then I will have to refocus on everything else that I have been ignoring in order to get the rest of this stuff done with, like school.

I think that I've finally decided to officially sell-out. Now if only I could find the darn paperwork...

PS I am a horrible speller.

PPS You probably already knew that.

PPPS Yesterday before class I stated loud enough for most of my classmates to hear "Put down the crackpipe of separation." You figure it out...

No comments: