Monday, February 09, 2009

So, how's the new year plans going

Well, clearly the "more blogging" part isn't going so good.  I have been a little more organized about stuff, but even my subconscious is concerned.  I had a dream last night that nothing was finished when it was time for the wedding, and I didn't realize it until stuff wasn't right.  So, that was more than unsettling way to wake up, repeatedly.  

So, my question, if anyone still reads this, is if there is a magical way in which to figure out which photographer to choose (besides by price)?  I have met with two, and will meet with one more tomorrow, but I like some things about one and other things about the other.  If they were combined into one person I think that I would totally hire that person.  But, unfortunately such things are not yet possible, but I want this taken care of prior to the end of the month because the photos mean a lot to me.

Also, why is the dyson vacuum guy so compelling?  I wish to own a vacuum made my him...wow that's good mind bending...

No comments: