Friday, August 01, 2008

Done

Well, I've finished the bar. My brain is broken as far as reasoning skills. But I hopefully will never need to do this again.

Some highlights from the bar:

There was an earthquake toward the end of the first essay writing section. We all felt it, the lights shook. The reaction of the entire room was to look around to see if we weren't imagining it and then to keep typing.

The second day I went into a bathroom stall at lunch and saw a fully enclosed package of trail mix in the toilet, and all I thought was "that sure went through fast." I'm sure that someone had dropped it in the toilet, but really my brain is amused with itself.

The final day nothing really happened to write about except I finished. That's all that matters.

Now, I get to wait until November to find out if I passed. Woo hoo.


Now for getting back to my life, which I don't really know what that means because I've been in school for so long that I haven't had this much time to myself.

I'm gonna go see a movie today. It's called Batman. I'm very excited...

Much love for all the thoughts and love and support.

My niece is one and see has the looks of a troublemaker who is gonna get away with a lot :)

No comments: