Thursday, December 15, 2005

What now

So, without the finals to study for, I find myself not doing anything that I've told myself I need to do. Mostly, clean my apartment and buy the christmas presents taht I need to get. But, hey, my family will be happy with must the gift of my presence right. Oh wait, that's not right. Well it is, but it's not nearly as fun.

The biggest problem is that I am trying to do most of my shopping online. This means that I am using the internet. This means that I can surf around and do things other than shop or write people e-mail. Everything is so dang distracting. That and my brain is doing all sorts of things like forgetting what I'm doing while I'm doing it and wondering what I should do next.

That and I forget to go to sleep and my couch isn't that comfy.

Really, I did have a point, but I forgot it. Probably because I'm on the internet pretending to do about four different things.

Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, rock on! Congrats on finishing everything up. Jocelyn arrives in town tonight so I'll be sure to pass along your great news. Cheers -Brandon